Valley Lakes Community Association
The mission of the Valley Lakes Community Association is to preserve and maintain, wherever possible, the natural environment of the Property; to provide for the maintenance of wooded areas, open spaces, and any other amenities on the Property owned by the Association; and, for the benefit of the Property, to enforce and maintain the covenants, conditions, restrictions, easements, reservations, charges and liens as provided in the member information governing documents.
The Community Association
The Valley Lakes Community Association, an Illinois non-profit corporation, was founded in 1996 to preserve and maintain the landscaped and natural open areas throughout the Valley Lakes Subdivision in Round Lake, Illinois.
The Community Association owns approximately 400 acres of open space throughout the development and is responsible for the landscaping and maintenance of those areas. These spaces are a mix of landscaped areas (including the entrance areas and detention ponds) and natural or undisturbed wetland areas.
Community Association membership includes 1171 Unit Owners. Commonly referred to as the “Master Association” it includes 968 single family home owners and 203 townhomes owners. Owners of townhomes are also members of individual townhome associations.
The Remington Trails Townhome Association owns the Common Properties within the Remington Trails neighborhood of Valley Lakes and is solely responsible to operate and maintain these areas. This includes all property and buildings except the individual Dwelling units. The detention ponds and landscaped berm along Prairie Trail (including the monument sign) are maintained by the Valley Lakes Community Association.
The Nature’s Cove at Valley Lakes Townhome Association owns the Common Properties within the Nature’s Cove neighborhood of Valley Lakes and is solely responsible to operate and maintain these areas. This includes all property and buildings except the individual Dwelling units. The wetlands east of Litchfield and the landscaped berm along Wilson Road (including the entrance sign) are owned maintained by the Valley Lakes Community Association.